The King’s Bench Division Guide 2022 has been published, replacing the Queen’s Bench Division 2022 version.
It’s the eighth edition of a guide to the working practices of the King’s Bench Division within the Royal Courts of Justice in London.
Changes in the guide include:
- Interim and out of hours applications
- Urgent and Short Applications before the Masters
- Electronic bundles
- The procedure for issuing claim forms following urgent interim injunction applications
- Pre-Trial Reviews in Media and Communication List cases
- Amendment to court plans
- Payment of court fees
- KB Masters Clerks contact details
Dame Victoria Sharp, President of the King’s Bench Division, said in her foreword to the guide: “I am grateful to Senior Master Fontaine and Master Sullivan, who have shouldered most of the burden of producing this new edition; and to a number of King’s Bench judges for their individual contributions.
“The result of their combined efforts is a guide which is up to date and which continues therefore to be of invaluable assistance to those who practise and litigate in the King’s Bench Division.”