Claim No: QB-2019-002470
In the High Court of Justice
Queen’s Bench Division
9 July 2019
Mr Justice Nicklin
ANONYMITY ORDER to be published pursuant to CPR 39.2(5)
UPON the Claimant’s application notice dated 9 July 2019
AND UPON hearing Leading Counsel for the Claimant without notice to the Defendant
AND UPON the Court having regard to section 12 of the Human Rights Act 1998 and the Master of the Rolls’ Practice Guidance (Interim Non-Disclosure Orders)  1 WLR 1003
WHEREAS pursuant to CPR 39.2(3) the Court is satisfied of one or more of the matters set out in CPR 39.2 (a), (c), (e) and (g) and that it is necessary to sit in private to secure the proper administration of justice
AND WHEREAS pursuant to CPR 39.2(4) the Court is satisfied that the non-disclosure of the identity of the parties is necessary to secure the proper administration of justice and in order to protect the interests of the parties
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED pursuant to s.6 of the Human Rights Act 1998 and CPR 39.2(3) and (4) that:
1. The hearing of 9 July 2019 be in private and there shall be no reporting of the same.
2. The Claimant be permitted to issue these proceedings naming the Claimant as “ARN” and giving an address c/o the Claimant’s solicitors.
3. The Claimant be permitted to issue these proceedings naming the Defendant as “OSD” and, once it is known to the Claimant, notifying the Defendant’s home address by filing the same in a sealed letter which must remain sealed and held with the Court office subject only to the further order of a Judge or the Senior Master of the Queen’s Bench Division.
4. There be substituted for all purposes in these proceedings in place of references to the Claimant by name, and whether orally or in writing, references to the letters “ARN”.
5. There be substituted for all purposes in these proceedings in place of references to the Defendant by name and whether orally or in writing, references to the letters “OSD”.
6. The names of the Claimant and Defendant are set out in Confidential Schedule 2 to the order of Mr Justice Nicklin dated 9 July 2019.
7. Any non-party affected by this Order may apply on notice to all parties to have this Order varied or set aside.
AND the Court, by this Order, having directed the withholding of the names of the parties from the public in proceedings before the Court IT IS FURTHER ORDERED pursuant to s.11 Contempt of Court Act 1981 that publication of identity of the parties to these proceedings (or any information that is likely to identify the parties) is prohibited.
Dated the 18 July 2019