Claim No. G90MA082
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
QUEEN’S BENCH DIVISION
MANCHESTER CIVIL JUSTICE CENTRE
9 March 2020
The Hon Mr Justice Kerr
RBS Invoice Finance Limited
UPON reading the documents on the court file
AND UPON the parties having filed further evidence in relation to the Claimants’ application dated 4 March 2020, and the First Defendant having provided additional information as to the circumstances of the disclosure of the Claimants’ confidential data to the Second Defendant
AND UPON hearing Tom Longstaff of Counsel for the Claimants and Lisa Feng of Counsel for the First Defendant
IT IS ORDERED THAT
1. The interim injunction granted on 5 March 2020 be discharged.
2. Until further order the Claimants shall, pursuant to CPR r.39.2(4), not be identified and shall be referred to as set out in the title to this Order.
3. Pursuant to CPR r.39.2(5) a copy of this Order shall be published on the website of the Judiciary of England and Wales.
4. Paragraphs 5 to 7 of the order dated 5 March 2020 shall continue to apply until further order.
5. The First Defendant shall pay 75% of the Claimants’ costs of its application dated 4 March 2020, which are summarily assessed in the sum of £9,377.25.
6. The Claimants have permission (if so advised) to discontinue the claim against the Defendants on the basis that there be no order as to costs, save as set out above at paragraph 5.