In The Bournemouth County Court
Case No: B01BH415
- On the 18th April 2016 this court committed the following person to prison:
Mr Wayne (Paddy) Mcnally
- In relation to an order dated 8th January 2016
- which provided that the Respondent/Defendant is forbidden from:
- acting in a manner that causes or is likely to cause annoyance, harassment, alarm or distress to any person within the Boroughs of Bournemouth and Christchurch
- using foul, threatening or abusive language in any public place within the Boroughs of Bournemouth and Christchurch.
- Being intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or any illegal substance in any public place within the Boroughs of Bournemouth and Christchurch.
- The court found that, following admissions made, he had disobeyed/breached that order by being drunk on the street on the evening of Saturday 16th April 2016 and shouted and swore and gesticulated at a group of students.
And imposed the following sentence for those breaches.
- 28 days in custody suspended until 18th April 2018.
District Judge Powell
18th April 2016.