In The County Court sitting at Coventry
Case No: COOCV332
1. On the 21 day of March 2017 this court committed the following named person to prison
2. In relation to an order dated
1 June 2016
3. which provided that the Respondent/ Defendant should not
Enter or remain in Thomas King House, Coventry
4. the court found that he had disobeyed/breached that order by
Being present at Thomas King House on
(1) 14 March 2017
(2) 15 March 2017
5. and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
(1) Being present at Thomas King House on 14 March 2017.
(2) Being present at Thomas King House on 15 March 2017
(1) 10 weeks imprisonment;
(2) 10 weeks imprisonment to be served concurrently.
6. Accordingly it was ordered that Lee Dobbins be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison at(3) Hewell for a (total) period of 10 weeks or until lawfully discharged if sooner, and that a warrant of arrest and committal be issued forthwith.
District Judge Bull
21 March 2017