Case No: B03MA773
1. On the 29 July 2016 this court committed the following named person to prison:
(2) Kane Broadley
2. In relation to an order dated: 20 April 2016
3. which provided that the Defendant should not [set out relevant paras of the order]
i) Paragaraph 2) Entering or attempting to enter; Larkfield Avenue, Baron Fold Crescent, Mill Hill, Mossbrook Drive, Clarke Crescent, Gorse Drive, Thornfield Grove, Wildbrook Road, Wellstock Lane, Moorland Drive, Coniston Avenue, Manchester Road East and Amblecote Drive East, in Little Hulton, Ramsay Avenue in Farnworth and Shillingten Close, Madams Wood Road and Witchbrook Road in Worsley.
4. the court found following admissions made he had disobeyed/breached that order by:
Entering Mill Hill, Little Hulton, a road which he is prohibited from entering
5. and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es):
The Respondent was seen on Mill Hill, Little Hulton, a road which he is prohibited from entering.
28 days suspended until 29 January 2017 upon compliance with the injunction order dated 20 April 2016
6. Accordingly it was ordered that Kane Broadley be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison for a total period of 28 days suspended until 29 January 2017 or until lawfully discharged if sooner, suspended for 6 months.
His Honour Judge Main QC
29 July 2016