In the County Court sitting at Oxford
Case No: D70OX012
- On the 18th of September 2017 this court committed the following named person to prisonMr Paul Grocott
- In relation to an order dated20 March 2017
- which provided that the Defendant should not
i) Engage in conduct which causes or is capable of causing a nuisance or annoyance to persons residing in or lawfully visiting Bourton Close, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 5FW.
ii) Use insulting language and/or using or threatening violence against any persons residing in or lawfully visiting Bourton Close, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 5FW including Greensquare employees or employees of Greensquare contractors.
ii) Entering Bourton Close Witney Oxfordshire OX28 5FW as outlined in red on the attached plan “Plan A”
- the court found that following admissions made he had breached that order by
i) entering the car park of Bourton Close on 18 September 2017
- and imposed the following sentence for that breach
|Breach – i) Entering the car park of Bourton Close on 18 September 2017||Sentence – i) 4 weeks imprisonment|
- Accordingly it was ordered thatMr Paul Grocott be committed for contempt to prison for a (total) period of 4 weeksThe order is suspended until 17 September 2018 and will not be put into force if during that time Mr Paul Grocott complies with the following terms:
i) there be no further breach of the injunction
HHJ Melissa Clarke
19 September 2017