In The County Court sitting at Oxford
Case No: C00OX302
- On the 24 of May 2017 this court committed the following named person to prison Angela Jones
- In relation to an order dated 16 March 2017
- which provided that the Defendant was prohibited from
(1) From threatening, physically or verbally abusing, intimidating or harassing any of the Claimant’s employees, agents, contractors or customers;
(2) From entering any offices of Oxford City Council, including St Aldates, Temple Cowley, and Horspath, Oxford without prior consent in writing from the Claimant
(3) From damaging any property not belonging to her
(4) From threatening, verbally abusing or actively intimidating Lizia Clare, Roger Clare or their visitors
(5) From threatening, verbally abusing or actively intimidating anyone acting in an official capacity
(6) From entering or remaining within 100 metres of the grounds of Church Cowley Primary School, Bartholomew Road, Oxford
- the court found that she had breached that order in that
- On the 26th April 2017 the Defendant shouted abuse at Lizia Clare as she was leaving her flat at 208 Barns Road Oxford at approximately 7.15am. Ms Clare heard the Defendant shout “Fucking Bitch” and “Spastic Bitch” and “Disabled Bitch”. The Defendant also shouted “You scared bitch? Walk away, you’ll be scared in the end” in breach of paragraph 4 of the Injunction .
- On 18 May 2017 the Defendant verbally abused police officers during her arrest and whilst in custody by shouting various abusive statements at various officers in breach of paragraph 5 of the Injunction.
- On 18 May 2017 on her arrest, the Defendant shouted “MIDWIFE! MIDWIFE YOU MURDERER” in breach of paragraph 4 of the Injunction.
- On 18 May 2017 the Defendant spat copiously within the prison van transporting her to the police station necessitating its cleaning, in breach of paragraph 3 of the Injunction.
- and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
i) Breach 1
i) 28 Weeks Imprisonment
- Accordingly it was ordered that(2) Angela Jones be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison at(3) Eastwood Park for a (total) period of 28 Weeks or until lawfully discharged if sooner.
Her Honour Judge Melissa Clarke