Case No: C00SQ275
1. On the 2nd of March 2017 this court committed the following named person to prison
2. In relation to an order dated
14 April 2016
3. which provided that the Respondent/ Defendant should not
i) Enter an exclusion area set out on a map which was outlined in black and attached to the Order of 14 April 2016. (“The Injunction”)
4. the court found that [following admissions made] he had disobeyed/breached that order by
i) On 8 September 2016 entering and being in the area from which he was excluded by The Injunction
5. and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
i) Entering and being in the area from which he was excluded by The Injunction.
i) 8 Weeks imprisonment, suspended until 14 October 2017 on the compliance with The Injunction which has been extended until 14 October 2017.
6. Accordingly it was ordered that Declan Bayliss be committed for contempt to prison for a (total) period of 8 weeks. The order is suspended until 14 October 2017 and will not be put into force if during that time Declan Bayliss complies with the following terms:
i) That Declan Bayliss is forbidden (whether by himself or by instructing or encouraging any other person) until 14th October 2017 from entering the area outlined black on the map attached to The Injunction.
His Honour Judge Rawlings
2 March 2017