Case No: B01BH857
1. On the 29th March 2016 this court committed the following person to prison:
Miss Kerry Travers
2. In relation to an order dated 10th December 2015
3. which provided that the Respondent/Defendant is forbidden from:
- using or threatening the use of violence towards any person residing in or engaging in lawful activity in any part of Thorncombe Close, Poole.
- Harassing, alarming or causing distress, and from acting or behaving in an intimidating manner to any person residing in or engaging in lawful activity in any part of Thorncombe Close, Poole.
4. The court found that, following admissions made, she had disobeyed/breached that order by:
- Threatening to use violence and causing harassment, alarm and distress to police officers lawful attending 95 Thorncombe Close, Poole.
and imposed the following sentence for those breaches:
- One day imprisonment deemed as served by the time spent in custody. It is recorded that the Defendant served the equivalent of one day in custody following arrest.
District Judge Powell
10 December 2015