IN THE COUNTY COURT Sitting at BOW
Case No: B00BO385
1. On 2/11/2015 this court committed the following named person to prison Mr Jeffrey Goodwin
2. In relation to an order dated 27 February 2015
3. which provided that the Respondent/ Defendant should not [set out relevant paras of the order]
i) harass or cause a nuisance, annoyance or disturbance or to behave in a manner likely to cause a nuisance, annoyance or disturbance to any resident, visitor, staff, agent, contractor or any other person in the locality of Dewberry Street, London E14.
ii) Harass , intimidate, use offensive language towards or abusing any resident, visitor, staff, agent, contractor or any other person in the locality of Dewberry Street, London E14.
iii) Use or threaten the use of violence against any resident, visitor, staff, agent, contractor or any other person in the locality of Dewberry Street, London E14.
vi) Congregate or be a part of a group of more than two persons in public within any part of the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
4. the court found that following admissions made] (he had disobeyed/breached that order by
i) In respect of paragraph vi above:
(a) Mr Goodwin was one of a group of three men who attended Jeremiah House, Jeremiah Street, London E14 on 11 August 2015 (breach admitted).
(b) Mr Goodwin was present in Langdon Park DLR station with three other males on 30 August 2015 (breach admitted).
(c) Mr Goodwin was present at Poplar DLR station with 6 males on 30 August 2015 (breach found).
ii) In respect of paragraphs i), ii) and iii) above, Mr Goodwin was arrested at Langden Park Station (breach admitted)
5. and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
Breach & Sentence
(i)(a) 2 weeks (consecutive)
(i)(b) 2 weeks (concurrent with (i)(c) below)
(i)(c) 3 weeks (concurrent with (i)(b) above)
ii) 18 weeks (consecutive)
Total 23 weeks
6. Accordingly it was ordered that Mr Jeffrey Goodwin be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison at(3) Pentonville for a (total) period of 22 weeks and 6 days [one day having already been spent on remand by reason of an order made until the application for committal] or until lawfully discharged if sooner.
District Judge Pigram
2 November 2015