Case No: B03EC179
In The County Court
Sitting at Clerkenwell & Shoreditch
- On the 3rd of October 2016 this court committed the following named person to prison John Coffey
- In relation to an order dated 7.12.2015
- which provided that the Respondent/ Defendant should not
i) Enter the London Borough of Tower Hamlets
- the court found that following admissions made he had disobeyed/breached that order by
i) Being in Mulberry Street, Tower Hamlets at 17.20 on 1.10.2016, the breach being aggravated by him being intoxicated, attempting to spit at a police officer and racially abusing another officer, and my numerous previous breaches of ASBO’s and convictions for racially aggravated offences.
- and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
i) Being in Tower Hamlets
i) 6 weeks
- Accordingly it was ordered that(2) John Coffey be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison at(3) for a (total) period of 6 weeks or until lawfully discharged if sooner, and that a warrant of arrest and committal be issued forthwith.
District Judge Tim Swan
3 October 2016