In the County Court sitting at Liverpool
Case No: B01LV135
- On the 22nd of August 2016 this court committed the following named person to prison ANTHONY BENNETT
- In relation to an order dated 3rd NOVEMBER 2015
- which provided that the Respondent/ Defendant should not [set out relevant paras of the order]
i) On the 20th August 2016 at approximately 14:20 was on Westminster Road, within the exclusion zone outlined in Map A in Breach of Prohibition 2
ii) By Virtue of Breach “1” above, Being in Breach of 28 day Suspended Committal Order imposed by HHJ Wood QC on 12th January 2016
- The court found that [following admissions made] he had disobeyed/breached that order by
i) On the 20th August 2016 entering an exclusion zone.
- and imposed the following sentence(s) for those breach(es)
Breach: i) Entering Exclusion Zone
Sentence: i) 28 days Imprisonment
- Accordingly it was ordered that(2) ANTHONY BENNETT be committed for contempt to Her Majesty’s Prison at(3) HMP LIVERPOOL for a (total) period of 28 days or until lawfully discharged if sooner.
22nd August 2016.