President of the Family Division Guidance
- This Guidance is issued with the purpose of clarifying the legal requirements and practical arrangements for final hearings in adoption applications and adoption visits.
- In this Guidance:
- “the 2002 Act” means the Adoption and Children Act 2002;
- “the 1989 Act” means the Children Act 1989;
- any reference to a rule by number is a reference to the rule so numbered in the Family Procedure Rules 2010 (FPR 2010);
- the term ‘judge’ includes magistrates.
- See the link below for the full President of the Family Division Guidance