1. This Practice Note applies to claims in the following lists in the Business and Property Courts of England and Wales (“the Chancery Lists”):
• Business List (ChD) (and its sublists)
• Intellectual Property List
• Property Trusts and Probate List
• Revenue List
2. The Practice Note issued on 8 September 2014 immediately before the introduction of the electronic court file in the Chancery Division is now redundant other than it remains essential to file a hearing bundle for every hearing.
3. This Practice Note is issued shortly before the Disclosure Pilot comes into force on 1 January 2019. From that date, the parties to claims in the Chancery Lists are not required to serve and file Disclosure Reports and the Electronic Disclosure Questionnaire has been replaced.