1. This Practice Note applies to claims in the following lists in the Business and Property Courts of England and Wales (“the Chancery Lists”):
• Business List (ChD) (and its sublists)
• Intellectual Property List
• Property Trusts and Probate List
• Revenue List
2. The Practice Note issued on 8 September 2014 immediately before the introduction of the electronic court file in the Chancery Division is now redundant other than it remains essential to file a hearing bundle for every hearing.
3. This Practice Note is issued shortly before the Disclosure Pilot comes into force on 1 January 2019. From that date, the parties to claims in the Chancery Lists are not required to serve and file Disclosure Reports and the Electronic Disclosure Questionnaire has been replaced.
practice-note-november-2018 - pdf (opens in a new window)
- size: 0.11MB
n1469c-letter-sept-2018-drft - pdf (opens in a new window)
- size: 0.12MB