To respond to the Government’s Draft Defamation Bill and Consultation Paper.
Outcome of Working Party
Further information including the CJC Response to the Consultation can be found on the Defamation Bill page of our website.
- Chair: Robin Knowles CBE, QC (member of CJC)
- Gideon Benaim (Schillings and the Law Society Reference Group)
- Desmond Browne QC (5 Raymond Buildings)
- David Marshall (Senior In-house Lawyer at Which? and executive member of the Media Lawyers Association)
- Professor Rachael Mulheron (Queen Mary University of London and member of the CJC)
- Lucy Moorman (formerly of Doughty Street Chambers, now of Simons Muirhead & Burton)
- Joshua Rozenberg (journalist)
Last updated: June 2011