To respond to the government consultation regarding reform of the social housing system.
Outcome of Working Party
Further information including the CJC response to the Consultation can be found on the Social Housing page of our website.
- Chair: DJ Robert Jordan
- Caroline Hunter (Professor York Law School)
- John Gallagher (Principal Solicitor, Shelter)
- David Watkinson (Barrister, Garden Court Chambers)
- Vicki Bailey (Department for Communities & Local Government)
- David Carter (Barrister, Arden Chambers)
- Derek McConnell (Principal Solicitor, South West Law)
- Phil Kelly (Senior Policy Manager, MOJ)
Last updated: June 2011