Judicial Executive Board
The Lord/Lady Chief Justice exercises executive and leadership responsibilities through, and with the support of, the Judicial Executive Board (JEB).
The Lord/Lady Chief Justice chairs JEB, which meets informally each week and has a full meeting monthly during term time.
The following are members of the JEB:
- Lady Chief Justice (Dame Sue Carr)
- Master of the Rolls (Sir Geoffrey Vos)
- President of the King’s Bench Division (Dame Victoria Sharp)
- President of the Family Division (Sir Andrew McFarlane)
- Chancellor of the High Court (Sir Julian Flaux)
- Senior President of Tribunals (Sir Keith Lindblom)
- Senior Presiding Judge (Sir Andrew Edis)
- Chair of the Board of the Judicial College (Dame Eleanor King)
- Lead Judge for Diversity & Inclusion, Leadership Development and Wellbeing (Lady Justice Whipple)
- Chief Executive Judicial Office (Andrew Key)