The Lord Chief Justice exercises executive and leadership responsibilities through, and with the support of, the Judicial Executive Board (JEB).
The Lord Chief Justice chairs JEB, which meets monthly during term time.
The following are members of the JEB:
- Lord Chief Justice (Lord Burnett)
- Master of the Rolls (Sir Terence Etherton)
- President of the Queen’s Bench (Sir Brian Leveson)
- President of the Family Division (Sir Andrew McFarlane)
- Chancellor of the High Court (Sir Geoffrey Vos)
- Vice President of the Queen’s Bench Division (Lady Justice Sharp DBE)
- Chairman of the Judicial College (Lady Justice Rafferty)
- Vice-President of the Court of Appeal Criminal Division (Lady Justice Hallett)
- Senior President of Tribunals (Sir Ernest Ryder)
- Senior Presiding Judge (Lady Justice Macur)
- Deputy Senior Presiding Judge (Lady Justice Thirlwall)
- Chief Executive Judicial Office (Andrew Key)