The Lord Chief Justice exercises executive and leadership responsibilities through, and with the support of, the Judicial Executive Board (JEB).
The Lord Chief Justice chairs JEB, which meets monthly during term time.
The following are members of the JEB:
- Lord Chief Justice (Lord Burnett)
- Master of the Rolls (Sir Geoffrey Vos)
- President of the Queen’s Bench (Dame Victoria Sharp)
- President of the Family Division (Sir Andrew McFarlane)
- Chancellor of the High Court (Sir Julian Flaux)
- Senior President of Tribunals (Sir Keith John Lindblom)
- Senior Presiding Judge (Sir Charles Anthony Haddon-Cave)
- Chairman of the Judicial College (Dame Eleanor Warwick King)
- Lead Diversity Judge (Dame Ingrid Ann Simler)
- Chief Executive Judicial Office (Andrew Key)