Claim No: QB-2021-003893
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
QUEEN’S BENCH DIVISION
(1) Ludlow Street Healthcare Group Limited
(2) ProCare Nursing Agency Ltd
UPON reading the claim-form and application herein and the witness-statement of Mrs Tracey
Emmott dated 30 November 2021 AND IT APPEARING to the Court: (1) That the action is one
likely to attract publicity. (2) That publicity revealing the identity of the Claimant is likely unfairly to
damage the interests of the Claimant. (3)That accordingly publication of details revealing the
Claimant’s identity ought to be prohibited.
AND pursuant to the Contempt of Court Act 1981, s.11, the Civil Procedure Rules 1998, Rules
5.4A-D and 39.2, and the inherent jurisdiction of the Court
IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. There must be substituted for all purposes in this action in place of references to the
Claimant by name, and whether orally or in writing, references to the sequence of
2. To the extent necessary to protect the Claimant’s identity, any other references, whether
to persons or to places or otherwise, must be adjusted appropriately, with leave to the
parties to apply in default of agreement as to the manner of such adjustment.
3. So far as the claim-form, or any judgment, order or other document to which anyone might
have access pursuant to Rule 5.4A-D or otherwise at any time does not comply with ‘1’
and ‘2’ above, the Claimant’s solicitor has leave to file with the Court copies of such
document adjusted so as to comply therewith; such copies are to be treated for all
purposes as being in substitution for the relevant originals; and the originals are then to
be retained by the Court in a sealed envelope, marked ‘Not to be opened without the leave
of a Judge or Master of the Queen’s Bench Division’.
4. Any person not a party to the action seeking a copy of any document pursuant to Part
5.4A-D of the Civil Procedure Rules or otherwise must apply for leave to do so on notice
to all parties. Any such application must be served by the Court.
5. If an order is made permitting such a person to obtain a copy, no such copy may be provided
unless it has been adjusted or edited so as to comply with this order.
6. The Claimant has permission to issue the claim-form so as to give his solicitor’s address
in place of his own, provided he has filed a copy of the claim-form showing his full name
and residential address.
7. There is liberty to all parties to apply.
8. Costs in the case.