BAMN -v- The Chief Constable of Devon and Cornwall Police (anonymity)
Claim No. QB-2020-002754
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
QUEEN’S BENCH DIVISION
12 August 2020
The Chief Constable of Devon and Cornwall Police
UPON THE PARTIES agreeing terms and BY CONSENT
AND PURSUANT TO s11 of the Contempt of Court Act 1981, CPR Rule 39.2(3) and (4) and s1(1) of the Sexual Offences (Amendment) Act 1992.
IT IS ORDERED that:
1. The identity of the Claimant must not be disclosed. without the direction of a Master or Queens Bench Judge
2. The identity of the Claimant should henceforth be referred to in these civil proceedings as “BAMN”.
3. The Claimant is permitted to omit her address from the claim form.
4. To the extent necessary to protect the Claimant’s identity within these civil proceedings, any other references, whether to persons or to places or otherwise, be adjusted appropriately.
5. The costs be costs in the case.
Dated this 12th day of August 2020