Case Number: J79YX760
In the County Court at
20 March 2023
His Honour Judge Dight CBE
The Home Office
Before His Honour Judge Dight CBE sitting at the County Court at Central London, Thomas More Building, Royal Courts Of Justice, Strand, London, WC2A 2LL.
UPON considering the Claimant’s application dated 20 September 2022 and the associated evidence
AND UPON hearing counsel Mr Denholm for the Claimant (and the Defendant not attending but having indicated its position by email)
AND PURSUANT TO section 6(1) of the Human Rights Act taken with articles 2, 3 and 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights, CPR 5.4C(4) and CPR 39.2, the Judge being satisfied that it is strictly necessary
IT IS ORDERED THAT
- This matter is reserved to HHJ Dight CBE for case management and trial.
- All future hearings in this matter shall take place in private.
- That the identity of the Claimant as a party to these proceedings is confidential and shall not be published
- Pursuant to CPR Rule 39.2(4), there shall not be disclosed in any report of these proceedings or other publication
the name or address of the Claimant, the Claimant’s Litigation Friend or other immediate family members, or any details (including other names, addresses, or a specific combination of facts) that could lead to the identification of the Claimant in these proceedings. The Claimant and the Litigation Friend shall be referred to as set out at paragraph 5 of this Order
- In any judgment or report of these proceedings, or other publication (by whatever medium) in relation thereto:
a. The Claimant shall be referred to as “BXB”.
b. Any other details which, on their own or together with other information publicly available, may lead to the identification of the Claimant (including any names of other immediate family members or their addresses) shall be redacted before publication
- That so far as the Claim Form, or any Judgment, Order or other document to which anyone might have access pursuant to Rule 5.4 at any time does not comply with paragraphs 5(i) and 5(ii) above, the Claimant’s solicitors have leave to file with the Court, copies of such document adjusted so as to comply therewith; such copies are to be treated for all purposes as being in substitution for the relevant originals; and the originals are then to be retained by the Court in a sealed envelope marked “not to be opened without the leave of a Judge”
- A non-party may not obtain or inspect any document from the Court records, pursuant to CPR 5.4A-D or otherwise, without further order of the Court save where that document has been anonymised in accordance with the terms of this order
- Permission that the Claim Form be amended to show the Claimant’s address as that of his solicitors.
- Costs be reserved.
Dated 17 March 2023