IN THE LINCOLN COUNTY COURT
THOMAS EDWARD SAUL GREETHAM
ANDREW CHARLES GREETHAM
- In partnership proceedings heard on 17 February 2020, His Honour Judge Rogers made a series of orders requiring Andrew Greetham to vacate certain partnership property, deliver up certain partnership assets and take a number of further ancillary steps to facilitate the winding up of the farming business undertaken by the parties.
- Andrew Greetham failed to comply with the orders and on 25 September 2020 His Honour Judge Rogers attached unless orders, with penal notices, to the clauses in question.
- Andrew Greetham continued to fail to comply, thus placing himself in breach.
- On 5 January 2021 Andrew Greetham admitted the various breaches and was committed to prison for contempt of Court for a period of 42 days which he served. There was no appeal against that order.
- The judgment delivered on 5 January 2021 may be read on the judiciary website of 8 March 2021.
- Andrew Greetham, by his continuing failure to comply, remained in contempt of Court. He first admitted his breaches to Her Honour Judge Fine and later repeated them to His Honour Mark Rogers, who, on 8 December 2021, committed him to prison for a total of 4 months.
- On 20 January 2022, the Court of Appeal (Lord Justice Underhill, VP, and Lady Justice Andrews) dismissed Andrew Greetham’s appeal against the committal order. The reserved reasons of the Court are reported as Greetham v Greetham  EWCA Civ 49.