Case No: HQ17C04425
In the High Court of Justice
Queen’s Bench Division
His Honour Judge Gore
Northwest Anglia NHS Foundation Trust
BEFORE HIS HONOUR JUDGE GORE QC (Sitting as a Deputy Judge of the High Court) on Monday 1st July 2019
UPON HEARING Michael Mylonas one of Her Majesty’s Counsel, on behalf of the Claimant and Claire Toogood, on behalf of the Defendant
AND UPON the Court being satisfied that an Order in the terms of paragraphs 1 to 5 below is necessary to protect the interests of the Claimant and her family and that there is no countervailing public interest in disclosure
IT IS ORDERED that:
- The Claimant and her Litigation Friend shall respectively be referred to in these proceedings as CXB and MXB.
- Pursuant to CPR 39.2(4) there shall not be disclosed in any report of the proceedings the name or address of the Claimant or of her Litigation Friend or any details leading to their identification and, if referred to, the Claimant and her Litigation Friend shall respectively be referred to in these proceedings as CXB and MXB.
- Pursuant to CPR 5.4C a person who is not a party to these proceedings may obtain a copy of a statement of case, judgment or order from the Court records only if the statement of case, judgment or order has been anonymised such that (a) the Claimant and her Litigation Friend are respectively referred to as CXB and MXB in those documents and (b) the address of each has been deleted from those documents.
- Nothing in paragraphs 1 to 3 above shall prohibit the Defendant from disclosing the Claimant’s name, address or any other information tending to identify her to, their legal and professional advisers or to HM Revenue & Customs or any other person required by law.
- There shall be permission to apply in respect of this order.
DATED this 2nd July 2019