Claim No: QB-2022-000485
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
QUEEN’S BENCH DIVISION
(1) Lambrook School Trust Limited
(2) The Trustees of
Lambrook School Trust Limited
UPON READING the Claimant’s application notice by the Claimant dated
AND UPON READING the claim form herein
AND UPON consideration of the Claimant’s Article 8 right to respect for
private and family life and the Article 10 right to freedom of expression.
AND UPON IT APPEARING that non-disclosure of the identity of the Claimant
is necessary in order to protect the interests of the Claimant.
AND PURSUANT to rule 39.2(4) of the Civil Procedure Rules and section II of
the Contempt of Court Act 1981 and rules 5.4C and 5.4D of the Civil
IT IS ORDERED:-
1. That the identity of the Claimant be not disclosed.
2. That the Claimant be described in all statements of case and other
documents to be filed or served in the proceedings and in any judgment or
order in the proceedings and in any report of the proceedings by the press or
otherwise as “CXD’’.
3. That the address of the Claimant be stated in all statements of case
and other documents to be filed or served in the proceedings as the address
of the Claimant’s solicitors.
4. That in so far as necessary, any statement of case or other document
disclosing the Claimant’s name or address already filed in the proceedings be
replaced by a document describing such name or address in anonymised
form as above.
5. That the original of any such document disclosing the name or address
of the Claimant is to be placed on the Court file in a sealed envelope marked
“not to be opened without the permission of a Judge, Master or District Judge
of the Queen’s Bench Division”.
6. That a non-party may not inspect or obtain a copy of any document on
or from the Court file (other than this order duly anonymised as directed)
without the permission of a Master or District Judge. Any application for such
permission must be made on notice to the Claimant, and the Court will effect
service. The file is to be retained by the Court and marked “Anonymised”.
7. That reporting restrictions apply as to the disclosing of any information
that may lead to the subsequent identification of the Claimant . The
publication of the name and address of the Claimant or of any member of the
Claimant’s immediate family is prohibited.
8. The provisions of this Order shall not apply:-
(i) to communications between the Court Funds Office and the
anonymised party or Litigation Friend in relation to the
payment of money into the Court Funds Office for the benefit
of the anonymised party or the investment or treatment of
payment out of such money;
(ii) to communications between the Court Funds Office and/or
the anonymised party or Litigation Friend and any financial
institution concerned as to the receipt or investment of such
(iii) to records kept by the Court Funds Office or the anonymised
party or Litigation Friend or any such financial institution in
relation to such money.
9. That the Claimant do comply with rule 23.9(2) by serving this order on
by 15th June 2022.
10. The Defendant may apply under rule 23.10 to have this Order set aside
11. Any non-party affected by this Order may apply on notice to all parties
to have this Order set aside or varied.