Claim no.: CO/3073/2020
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
QUEENS BENCH DIVISION
3 September 2020
Lambeth London Borough Council
Upon hearing counsel for the Claimant and counsel for the Defendant remotely by Skype on 3 September 2020.
It is ordered by the Honourable Mr Justice Murray that:
1. The Claimant is granted anonymity under CPR 39.2.
2. The Claimant’s application for interim relief is dismissed.
3. Providing the Defendant reviews its Pathway Plan and serves the review on the Claimant by 24 September 2020:
a) the Claimant is to file and serve its amended Grounds, if so advised, by 4pm on 15 October 2020, and
b) the Defendant is to file and serve its Acknowledgment of Service by 4pm on 5 November 2020.
4. If the Defendant does not serve any review of its Pathway Plan by 4pm on 24 September then it is to file and serve its Acknowledgment of Service by 4pm on 1 October 2020.
5. The Claimant is to pay 70% of the Defendant’s costs of this interim relief hearing and the preparation for the hearing, subject to a detailed assessment if not agreed, but which are not to be paid without an assessment of the Claimant’s ability to pay under s26 of the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012.
6. There be a detailed assessment of the Claimant’s legally aided costs.