Claim No: F02CL389
In the County Court at Central London
16 December 2019
Her Honour Judge Backhouse
Sephardi Beth Din (A religious organisation Charity No 212517)
Before Her Honour Judge Backhouse sitting at the County Court at Central London, Central London, RC.J, Thomas More Building, Royal Courts Of Justice, Strand, London, WC2A 2LL.
UPON the Claimant’s application dated 2.8.19
AND UPON hearing the Claimant in person and Counsel for the Defendant
AND UPON consideration of the Claimant’s Article 8 right to respect for her private and family life and the Article 10 right to freedom of expression
AND UPON it appearing that non-disclosure of the identity of the Claimant is necessary in order to protect the interests of the Claimant
AND PURSUANT TO CPR39.2(4), CPR5.4A-5.4D and s11 Contempt of Court Act 1981
AND NOTING CPR39.2(5) which requires that a copy of this order is published on the website of the Judiciary of England and Wales
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- The identity of the Claimant shall not be disclosed.
- For all purposes of this claim, whether orally or in writing, the Claimant shall be referred to as ‘ER’.
- The court file shall be marked ‘Anonymised’. A non-party may not inspect or obtain any document from the court file unless it has been anonymised by editing the document to refer to the Claimant as ‘ER’ and to remove her address.
- No person may publish any material, including a report of these proceedings, that is likely to identify (whether directly or indirectly) the Claimant, her family, her country of origin or her ethnicity.
- Any non-party affected by this order may apply on notice to the parties to set aside or vary this order.
Dated 26 November 2019