Claim No: J00CA018
In the County Court at Carlisle
District Judge Stone
FXB (BY THEIR LITIGATION FRIEND THE OFFICIAL SOLICITOR)
CUMBRIA COUNTY COUNCIL
Warning: Reporting restrictions apply as to the disclosing of any information that may lead to the
subsequent identification of the Claimant. The publication of the name and address of the Claimant is
Before District Judge Stone sitting at the County Court at Carlisle, Courts Of Justice, Earl Street, Carlisle, CA1
UPON READING an Application Notice by the Claimant dated 18th January 2022
AND UPON consideration of the Claimant’s Article 6 rights to a fair trial and Article 8 rights to respect for private
and family life.
AND UPON IT APPEARING that non-disclosure of the identity of the Claimant is necessary in order to protect
the interests of the Claimant.
AND PURSUANT to rule 39.2(4) of the Civil Procedure Rules and section II of the Contempt of Court Act 1981
and rules 5.4C and 5.4D of the Civil Procedure Rules.
IT IS ORDERED THAT
1. That the identity of the Claimant be not disclosed.
2. That the Claimant be described in all statements of case and other documents to be filed or served in the
proceedings and in any judgment or order in the proceedings and in any report of the proceedings by the press
or otherwise as FXB.
3. That the addresses of the Claimant be stated in all statements of case and other documents to be filed or served
in the proceedings as the address of the Claimant’s Solicitor.
The court office at the County Court at Carlisle, Courts Of Justice, Earl Street, Carlisle, CA1 1DJ. When corresponding with the court, please address forms or letters to
the Court Manager and quote the claim number. Tel: 01228 882140 Fax: 0870 324 0259. Check if you can issue your claim online. It will save you time and money.
Go to www.moneyclaim.gov.uk to find out more.
Produced by:S Cairns
N24 General Form of Judgment or Order CJR065C
4. That in so far as necessary, any statement of case or other document disclosing the Claimant’s name or address
already filed in the proceedings be replaced by a document describing such name or address in anonymised form
5. That the original of any such document disclosing the name or address of the Claimant are to be placed on the
Court file in a sealed envelope marked “not to be opened without the permission of a District Judge”.
6. That a non-party may not inspect or obtain a copy of any document on or from the Court file (other than
this order duly anonymised as directed) without the permission of a District Judge. Any application for such
permission must be made on notice to the Claimant, and the Court will effect service. The file is to be retained
by the Court and marked “Anonymised”.
7. That reporting restrictions apply as to the disclosing of any information that may lead to the subsequent
identification of the Claimant. The publication of the name and address of the Claimant or any member of the
Claimant’s immediate family is prohibited.
8. The provisions of this Order shall not apply:-
(i) to communications between the Court Funds Office and the anonymised party or Litigation Friend in
relation to the payment of money into the Court Funds Office for the benefit of the anonymised party or the
investment or treatment of payment out of such money;
(ii) to communications between the Court Funds Office and/or the anonymised party or Litigation Friend
and any financial institution concerned as to the receipt or investment of such money; or
(iii) to records kept by the Court Funds Office or the anonymised party or Litigation Friend or any such
financial institution in relation to such money.
9. That the Claimant does, within 28 days of the date of this order, draw and file this order and serve the same
on the Defendant.
10. That the Defendant may apply under the rule 23.10 to have this Order set aside or varied.
11. That any non-party affected by this Order may apply on notice to all parties to have this Order set aside or