Claim No.: QB-2016-000411
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
QUEEN’S BENCH DIVISION
28 April 2021
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
UPON an application notice by the Claimant dated 17 November 2020
AND UPON consideration of the Claimant’s Article 8 right to respect for private and family life and the Article 10 right to freedom of expression.
AND UPON IT APPEARING that non-disclosure of the identity of the Claimant is necessary in order to protect the interests of the Claimant, her children and partner.
AND PURSUANT to rule 39.2(4) of the Civil Procedure Rules and section 11 of the Contempt of Court Act 1981 and rules 5.4C and 5.4D of the Civil procedure Rules.
IT IS ORDERED:-
1. That the identity of the Claimant, her children and her partner be not disclosed.
2. That the Claimant, her children and partner be described in all statements of case and other documents to be filed or served in the proceedings and in any judgement or order in the proceedings and in any report of the proceedings by the press or otherwise as the following:
(a) The Claimant as “FXY”
(b) The first child as “KXY”
(c) The second child as “CXY”
(d) The third child as “RUXY”
(e) The fourth child as “ROXY”
(f) The biological father of the third and fourth children as “REXY”
3. That the address of the Claimant be stated in all statements of case and other documents to be filed or served in the proceedings as the address of the Claimant’s solicitors.
4. That a non-party may not inspect or obtain a copy of any documents on or from the Court file (other than this order duly anonymised as directed) without the permission of a Master or District Judge. Any application for such permission must be made on notice to the Claimant and the Court will effect service. The file is to be retained by the Court and marked “Anonymised”.
5. That reporting restrictions apply as to the disclosing of any information that may lead to the subsequent identification of the Claimant and/or her children and partner. The publication of the name and address of the Claimant or of any member of the Claimant’s immediate family or the name and address of their children is prohibited.
6. That any non-party affected by this Order may apply on notice to all parties to have this Order set aside or varied.
7. Claimant to serve sealed order.
Dated the 1st day of December 2021