Claim No: QB-2020-000458
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
QUEEN’S BENCH DIVISION
06 May 2021
North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
UPON the Claimant’s application dated 29 April 2021 accompanied by a Witness Statement of Victoria Gofton, solicitor dated 29 April 2021
AND UPON hearing Counsel for the Claimant;
AND UPON IT APPEARING that non-disclosure of the identity of the Claimant and their family is necessary in order to protect their interests;
AND PURSUANT to CPR Rule 39.2(4), the Court is satisfied that an Order in the terms below is necessary to protect the interest of the Claimant and their family and there is no sufficient countervailing public interest in disclosure;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED PURSUANT to Section 6 Human Rights Act 1998, Section 11 of the Contempt of Court Act 1981 and rules 39.2(4), 5.4C and 5.4D of the Civil Procedure Rules: –
1. There be substituted for all purposes of this case, in place of references to the Claimant by name, and whether orally or in writing, references to the letters as “GHI”. Likewise, the Claimant’s son and the Claimant’s husband will be referred to as “JKL” and “MNO” respectively.
2. A non-party may not inspect or obtain a copy of any document from the Court file without the permission of a Master. Any application for such permission must be made on notice to the Claimant
3. A non-party may not obtain any copy statement of case or document from the Court file unless it has been anonymised in accordance with this direction and there has been redacted any information which might identify the Claimant, her son or her husband.
4. There shall be no publication or other disclosure of any name, address or information tending to identify the Claimant, her son or husband.
5. There be permission to apply in relation to this Order.
6. Costs in the case