HHH -v- Secretary of State for the Home Department (anonymity order)
Administrative CourtHigh CourtQueen's Bench DivisionAnonymity Order
Case No: CO/4766/2022
In the High Court of Justice
Queen’s Bench Division
20 December 2022
The Honourable Mrs Justice Stacey
The King on the application of
Secretary of State for the Home Department
On an application by the Claimant for interim relief
Following consideration of the documents lodged by the Claimant
ORDER by the Honourable Mrs Justice Stacey
- An anonymity order is granted under CPR 39.2(4) in respect of the Claimant who shall be known as HHH for the purposes of these proceedings.
- The Defendant shall file and serve her response to the interim relief application together with any evidence upon which she wishes to rely within 21 days of date of this order.
- Thereafter the papers will be placed before a judge on the first day of term, 11 JANUARY 2022 to consider permission and whether to refuse or grant the application for interim relief or list for an oral interim relief hearing or make other direction.
- Liberty to apply to vary or set aside this order on reasonable notice.
- Costs reserved.
- I grant the request for an abridgement time for the defendant to respond, but not to the extent sought by the defendant.