Claim No. QB-2022-001408
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
QUEEN’S BENCH DIVISION
Anonymised Party HSP
Peterbrough United Football Club
UPON the Claimant’s Application Notice issued on 27 April 2022
AND UPON consideration of the Claimant’s Article 8 right to respect for private and
family life and the Article 10 right of freedom of expression
AND UPON IT APPEARING that the case is likely to attract publicity and that
revealing the identity of the Claimant is likely unfairly to damage the interests of the
Claimant and that, accordingly, publication of details revealing the Claimant’s identity
ought to be prohibited.
AND PURSUANT to s11 Contempt of Court Act 1981 and CPR Rule 5.4A to 5.4D
and CPR Rule 39.2(4) and the inherent jurisdiction of the court.
IT IS ORDERED that:
1. There be substituted for all purposes of this case, in place of references to the
Claimant, and whether orally or in writing, references to the letters “HSP”.
2. To the extent necessary to protect the Claimant’s identity, any other
references, whether to persons or places or otherwise, be adjusted
appropriately, with permission to the parties to apply in default of agreement
as to the manner of such adjustments.
3. So far as the claim form, or any judgment or order, or any other document to
which anyone might have access pursuant to CPR Rule 5.4A-D at anytime
does not comply with the above, the claimant’s solicitor has leave to file with
the court copies of such document adjusted so as to comply therein. Such
copies are to be treated for all purposes as being in substitution for the
relevant originals; and the originals are then to be retained by the court and/or
HMCTS e-filing service system and noted that they should: “not be opened or
accessed without the permission of a Judge or Master of the Queen’s Bench
4. A non-party may not obtain any copy statement of case or other document
from the court file unless it has been edited (anonymised) in accordance with
5. Reporting restrictions apply as to the disclosing of any information that may
lead to the subsequent identification of the parties.
6. The claimant has permission to issue the claim form giving the address of his
solicitors in place of his residential address. A copy of the claim Form with
the claimant’s full name and address is to be placed on file and/or HMCTS efiling
system noted: “not to be opened or accessed without the permission of
a Judge or Master of the Queen’s Bench Division”.
7. Any party affected by this order may apply on notice without restriction of time
for an order varying or setting aside this order.
8. Costs in the case.