IK -v- Secretary of State for the Home Department (anonymity order)
Administrative CourtHigh CourtQueen's Bench DivisionAnonymity Order
Case No: CO/2341/2022
In the High Court of Justice
Queen’s Bench Division
1 July 2022
His Honour Judge Dight CBE, sitting as a Judge of the High Court
The Queen on the application of
Secretary of State for the Home Department
Order by His Honour Judge Dight CBE, sitting as a Judge of the High Court
1. The Claimant has permission to withdraw the claim;
2. The Claimant is not to be identified and this matter is to be known as R (IK) v Secretary of State for the Home Department, and the Claimant’s spouse is only to be referred to as MK in these proceedings;
3. No person shall publish any information that would identify the Claimant or her spouse;
4. The Defendant do pay the Claimant’s costs of the Claim, subject to detailed assessment on the standard basis if not agreed.
1. The parties have consented to this relief.
2. I am satisfied, on balance, for the reasons which appear in paragraph 35 of the Claimant’s Grounds that non-disclosure of the Claimant’s identity is necessary to secure the proper administration of justice and to protect the interests of the Claimant and her family.