Claim Number G02CL465
In the County Court at
9 November 2020
IXV ( A CHILD BY HER FATHER & LITIGATION FRIEND RXV)
SOUTH WARWICKSHIRE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
Before Her Honour Judge Baucher sitting at the County Court at Central London, Central London, R. C. J, Thomas More Building, Royal Courts Of Justice, Strand, London, WC2A 2LL.
Upon the Claimant’s Application Notice dated 28 September 2020
And Upon consideration of the Claimant’s Article 8 right to respect for private and family life and the Article 10 right of freedom of speech
And Upon it appearing that the case is likely to attract publicity and that revealing the identity of the Claimant is likely to unfairly damage the interests of the Claimant and that, accordingly, publication of details revealing the Claimant’s identity ought to be prohibited
And pursuant to s11 Contempt of Court Act 1981 and CPR Rule 5.4A and 5.4D and CPR Rule 39.2(4) and the inherent jurisdiction of the court
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- There be substituted for all purposes of this case, in place of references to the Claimant and her Litigation Friend, and whether orally or in writing, references to the letters “IXV” and “RXV”.
- To the extent necessary to protect the Claimant’s and her Litigation Friend’s identity, any other references, whether to persons or places or otherwise, be adjusted appropriately, with permission to the parties to apply in default of agreement as to the manner of such adjustments.
- So far as the claim form, or any judgment or order, or any other document to which anyone might have access pursuant to CPR Rule 5.4 A-D at anytime does not comply with the above, the Claimant’s solicitor has leave to file with the court copies of such document adjusted so as to comply therein. Such copies are to be treated for all purposes as being in substitution for the relevant originals; and the originals are then to be retained by the court and/or HMCTS e-filing service system and noted that they should: “not be opened or accessed without the permission of a Judge or Master of the Queen’s Bench Division”.
- A non-party may not obtain and copy statement of case or other document from the court file unless it has been edited (anonymised) in accordance with this direction.
- Reporting restrictions apply as to the disclosing of any information that may lead to the subsequent identification of the parties.
- The Claimant has permission to issue the claim form giving address of her solicitors in place of her residential address. A copy of the claim form with the Claimant’s full name and address is to be placed on file and/or HMCTS e-filing system noted: “not to be opened or accessed without permission of a Judge or Master of the Queen’s Bench Division”.
- Any party affected by this order may apply on notice without restrictions of time for an order varying or setting aside this order.
- Costs in the case.