Lynch and others -v- Chief Constable of Warwickshire Police and others (anonymity order)
Business and Property CourtsHigh CourtProperty, Trusts and Probate ListAnonymity Order
Case Number: PT-2018-000303
In the High Court of Justice
Business and Property Courts of England and Wales
Property Trusts and Probate List
16 November 2022
Deputy Master Marsh
(1) Amelda Helen Lynch as administratrix of the estate of Colette Lynch
(2) JL (by her litigation friend Amelda Helen Lynch)
(3) IL (by her litigation friend Amelda Helen Lynch)
(4) TL (formerly TW) (by her litigation friend Amelda Helen Lynch)
(5) Joseph Lynch
(1) Chief Constable of Warwickshire Police
(2) Warwickshire County Council
(3) Coventry & Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust
UPON CONSIDERING the application made by the Third Claimant’s solicitors dated 10 October 2022
AND UPON hearing the Third Claimant’s solicitor
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- The orders dated 19 April, 3 May and 29 August 2018 are discharged.
- The Court Funds Office do pay out the monies held by them in relation to the Third Claimant’s claim to the Third Claimant’s solicitors together with accrued interest.
- There is to be no reporting of the identity of the Second, Third, or Fourth Claimants, or of the amount of funds held on behalf of the Third Claimant in court.
Service of the order
The court has provided a sealed copy of this order to the serving party: Deighton Pierce Glynn at 33 Bowling Green Lane, London, EC1R 0BJ (Ref no. 1794/004/SR)