Lynne Morgan and others -v- Paul Hutchinson (anonymity order)
Case No: PT-2021-000571
In the High Court of Justice
Business and Property Court of England and Wales
Property, Trust and Probate List (ChD)
4 October 2021
Deputy Master Marsh
UPON hearing Ms Elizabeth Houghton, Counsel for the Claimants
AND UPON Dr Paul Hutchinson attending the hearing, but not participating
AND UPON the Court considering the Claimants’ Claim Form and the witness statements of
(1) Lynne Morgan (2) AB and (3) Paul Hutchinson
AND UPON the Court considering that the following measures are necessary to protect the
interests of EFD, a child, who is the beneficiary of the Trust the subject of these proceedings
IT IS ORDERED THAT pursuant to section 6 of the Human Right Act 1998 and CPR Rule 5.4C
and CPR Rule 39.2:
1. There be substituted for all purposes in this case the following anonymised references:
a. For the child; EFD, and
b. For the Third and Fourth Claimants; AB and CD respectively.
2. There shall not be disclosed in any report of these proceedings, or any other publication,
the name, address or any other information tending to identify EDF, AB or CD.
3. A person who is not a party to the proceedings may not inspect or obtain a copy of any document from the Court file without first obtaining the permission of the Court. Any application for such permission must be made on at least 7 days notice to the parties.
4. The Court file shall be clearly marked with the words “An anonymity order was made in this case on 4 October 2021 and any application by a non-party to inspect or obtain a copy document from this file must be dealt with in accordance with the terms of that Order.”
5. A copy of this order shall be published on the Judicial Website of the High Court of Justice.
6. The Parties have permission to apply for further orders.