Claim No: BL-2020-000588
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
BUSINESS AND PROPERTY COURTS OF ENGLAND AND WALES
BUSINESS LIST (ChD)
23 April 2020
The Honourable Mr Justice Birss
(1) MELFORD CAPITAL PARTNERS (HOLDINGS) LLP
(2) MELFORD CAPITAL PARTNERS LLP
(3) MELFORD CAPITAL GENERAL PARTNER LIMITED
(4) MELFORD II (GPCO) LIMITED
(5) MELFORD CAPITAL PARTNERS (GUERNSEY) LIMTED
(6) MELFORD II (GP) LLP)
(7) MELFORD SPECIAL SITUATIONS LP
(8) MELFORD SPECIAL SITUATIONS II LP
(9) MELFORD CARE LP
(10) MELFORD CARE GP (GUERNSEY) LTD
(11) CUA HOLDCO LTD
(12) MRI I (GP) LTD
(13) MRI II (GP) LTD
FREDERICK JOHN WINGFIELD DIGBY
ORDER FOR A HEARING IN PRIVATE
ANY PERSON WHO KNOWS OF THIS ORDER AND DISOBEYS THIS ORDER OR DOES ANYTHING WHICH HELPS OR PERMITS ANY PERSON TO WHOM THIS ORDER APPLIES TO BREACH THE TERMS OF THIS ORDER MAY BE HELD TO BE IN CONTEMPT OF COURT AND MAY BE IMPRISONED, FINED OR HAVE THEIR ASSETS SEIZED.
UPON the Applicants’ application by Application Notice dated 17 April 2020 for the continuation of until trial or further order of the injunction and ancillary orders made by Mr Justice Trower on 8 April 2020 (“Order”)
AND UPON an application by the Applicants that the hearing on 23 April 2020 be conducted in private.
AND UPON hearing Leading Counsel for the Claimants and Counsel for the Defendant
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
1. The Judge considered that it was strictly necessary, pursuant to CPR 39.2(3)(a) and (g), to order that the hearing of this application be in private and that there shall be no reporting of the same.
2. Any non-party may apply for this Order to be varied or discharged, upon written notice to all the parties.