Case No: CO/3544/2021
In the High Court of Justice
Queen’s Bench Division
Secretary of State for the Home Department
On an application by the Claimant for permission to apply for judicial review, including an application for interim relief
ORDER by His Honour Judge Auerbach (sitting as a Judge of the High Court)
UPON consideration of the documents lodged by the Claimant and the Defendant
AND UPON the Claimant having been provided with further accommodation acceptable to her in November 2021
AND UPON the Claimant thereupon having applied for permission to withdraw her application for permission to apply for judicial review
AND UPON the Defendant having agreed to pay the Claimant’s costs
1. The Claimant shall be referred to in these proceedings as “NA” and pursuant to CPR 39.2 there shall be no publication of the name or address of the Claimant or any particulars of the case likely to lead to the identification of the Claimant or her child without leave of the court.
2. The Claimant’s application for permission to withdraw the application for judicial review is granted.
3. The Defendant is ordered to pay the Claimant’s reasonable costs to be assessed if not agreed.
4. There be a detailed assessment of the Claimant’s publicly funded costs.
1. The Claimant claimed that there was a failure to provide her with adequate accommodation. Since the claim was begun the Claimant has been moved to other accommodation and the claim is no longer pursued. The Defendant has agreed to pay the Claimant’s costs.
2. An anonymity order was sought, which I have granted, as the Claimant is an asylum-seeker and has a child living with her.