Claim No: G91LS582
In the High Court of Justice
King’s Bench Division
Leeds District Registry
7 December 2022
His Honour Judge Gosnell
OXB (by way of his mother and Litigation Friend SXB)
The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Before His Honour Judge Gosnell sitting at Leeds Combined Court Centre, The Courthouse, 1 Oxford Row, Leeds, LS1 3BG
Upon Considering the Claimant’s application for anonymity in accordance with the principles set out by the Court of Appeal in JX & MX v Dartford & Gravesham NHST 
And Upon being informed that the Defendant is neutral on the issue and Court being satisfied that an Order in the terms of paragraphs 1 to 5 below is necessary to protect the interests of the Claimant and his family and that there is no countervailing public interest disclosure
- The Claimant and his Litigation Friend shall respectively be referred to in these proceedings and OXB and SXB.
- Pursuant to CPR 39.2(4) there shall not be disclosed in any report of the proceedings the name or address of the Claimant or of his Litigation Friend or any details leading to their identification and, if referred to, the Claimant and his Litigation Friend shall respectively be referred to in these proceedings as OXB and SXB.
- Pursuant to CPR 5.4C a person who is not a party to these proceedings may obtain a copy of a statement of case, judgment or order from the Court records only if the statement of case, judgment or order has been anonymised such that (a) the Claimant and his Litigation Friend are respectively referred to as OXB and SXB in those documents and (b) the address of each has been deleted from those documents.
- Nothing in paragraphs in 1 to 3 above shall prohibit the Defendant from disclosing the Claimant’s name, address or any other information tending to identify him to, their legal and professional advisers or to HM Revenue & Customs or any other person required by law.
- There shall be permission to apply in respect of this order.