Claim No: H00PE525
In the County Court at Peterborough
District Judge Falvey
PAP (BY LIT FRIEND EAP)
CENTER PARCS (OPERA TING COMPANY) LIMITED
Amended Order pursuant to CPR40.12
BEFORE District Judge Falvey hearing the application by Cloud Video Platform on 25 October 2021
UPON HEARING from legal representatives for the Claimant.
AND UPON consideration of the Claimant’s Article 8 right to respect for private and family life and the Article 10 right to freedom of expression.
AND UPON IT APPEARING that non-disclosure of the identity of the Claimant is necessary in order to protect the interests of the Claimant.
AND UPON the Defendant indicating its neutrality to the making of the order and there being no representations from the press or any other interested party.
AND PURSUANT to rule 39.2(4) of the Civil Procedure Rules and section II of the Contempt of Court Act 1981 and rules 5.4C and 5.40 of the Civil Procedure Rules.
IT IS ORDERED:-
- That the identity of the Claimant and of the litigation friend be not disclosed.
- That there shall be substituted for all purposes of this case, in place of reference to the Child by name whether orally or in writing, reference to PAP.
- That there shall be substituted for all purposes of this case, in place of reference to the Litigation Friend by name whether orally or in writing, reference to EAP.
- That a non-party may not inspect or obtain a copy of a statement of case or other document from the Court file, without the permission of the Court. Any application for such permission should be made on notice to the Claimant nd in accordance with CPR Pt 5.4C(6). Any non-party seeking to obtain documents relating to the Claimant’s case must obtain specific written consent from the Claimant and from the Court before access is granted.
- That a non-party may not obtain a copy statement of case or document from the court file unless it has been anonymised in accordance with this Order and there has been redacted any information which might identify the Claimant, the Litigation Friend, or any other immediate family members;
- That there shall be no publication or disclosure of any name, address or information tending to identify the Claimant, the Litigation Friend, or any other immediate family members.
- That the provisions of this Order shall not apply to:
( a) communications between the Court Funds Office in relation to the payment of money into the Court Funds Office for the benefit of PAP or the investment or treatment or payment out of such money;
(b) communications between the Court Funds Office and any financial institution concerned as to the receipt or investment of such money;
(c) records kept by any of the above in relation to such money.
That any party affected by this Order may apply on notice to all parties to have this Order set aside or varied.
That a copy of this order shall be published on the Judicial Website specifying that the Claimant shall be referred to as PAP and the Litigation Friend shall be referred to as EAP.