Claim No: H01CL389
In the County Court at
Her Honour Judge Backhouse
THE HOME OFFICE
Before Her Honour Judge Backhouse sitting at the County Court at Central London, Thomas More Building,
Royal Courts Of Justice, Strand, London, WC2A 2LL.
UPON hearing Counsel for the Claimant and for the Defendant
AND UPON the Claimant’s oral application, it appearing that the anonymity order granted by the Administrative
Court may have lapsed
AND UPON the court considering the Claimant’s Article 8 right to respect for her private and family life and
the Article 10 right to freedom of expression
AND UPON the Court determining pursuant to CPR r.39.2(4), CPR5.4C and s11 Contempt of Court Act 1981
that it is necessary, in order to secure the proper administration of justice and protect the interests of the Claimant
and her child, to order that their identities shall not be disclosed.
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
1. The Claimant shall be known as “R in the proceedings.
2. The publication or disclosure of any information likely to identify the Claimant or any member of her immediate
family is prohibited.
3. The publication or disclosure of the address of the Claimant, including of any safehouse or asylum
accommodation, is prohibited.
4. A person who is not a party to the proceedings may obtain a copy of a statement of case, judgment or order
from the court records only if the statement of case, judgment or order has been anonymised such that: (a) the
Claimant is referred to in those documents only as R and the Claimant’s child is referred to only as H, and (b) that
any reference to the names of the Claimant and her child in those documents are deleted from those documents.
5. A copy of this order shall be placed on the website of the Judiciary of England and Wales. Any person affected
by paragraphs 1 – 3 of this order may apply on notice to all parties to set aside or vary the order.