CLAIM No. 0B-2019-004032
In the High Court of Justice
Queen’s Bench Division
23 December 2019
SDA (A protected party by his father and Litigation Friend AQA)
East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
UPON the application of the claimant for an anonymity order;
AND UPON consideration of the Claimant’s Article 8 right to respect for private and family life and the Article 10 right to freedom of expression.
AND UPON IT APPEARING that non-disclosure of the identity of the Claimant is necessary in order to protect the interests of the Claimant.
AND PURSUANT to rule 39.2(4) of the Civil Procedure Rules and section II of the Contempt of Court Act .1981 and rules 5.4C and 5.4D of the Civil Procedure Rules.
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- The Claimant and his Litigation Friend shall hereinafter be referred to in these proceedings respectively as “SDA” and “AQA”.
- There shall not be disclosed in any report of the proceedings the name or address of the Claimant or his Litigation Friend or any details leading to the identification of the Claimant or his Litigation Friend and the Claimant and his Litigation friend, if referred to, shall only be referred to as “SDA” and “AQA”.
- A person who is not a party to the proceedings may obtain a copy of a statement of case, judgment or order from the court records only if the statement of case, judgment or order has been anonymised such that:
(a) the Claimant and his Litigation Friend are referred to in those documents only as “SDA” and “AQA”; and
(b) that any reference to the names of the Claimant and his Litigation Friend or any details leading to their identification be deleted from those documents.
- Any non-party affected by this Order may apply on notice to all parties to have this Order set aside or varied.
- Costs in the case.
- Claimant to serve sealed order.
Dated this 12th day of December 2019