Case No. G00MY320
County Court at Central London
2 July 2020
Deputy District Judge Hughes
The Home Office
Upon the Defendant having admitted that the Claimant was unlawfully detained by the Defendant between 24 March 2015 and 2 June 2015
And Upon the Defendant having agreed to the terms of settlement
And Upon the Court having approved the terms of the infant settlement for KSF in Claim No. F00MY055
And Upon reading the Application Notice issued by the Claimant dated 29 May 2020
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- This claim shall be formally linked to the related Part 8 proceedings KSF (a child, by her LF SSF) v The Home Office (F00MY055) in which the Claimant acts on behalf of KSF.
- The Claimant and KSF be anonymised in accordance with the Order of His Honour Judge Luba dated 5 April 2019 in the linked proceedings.
- The Defendant shall pay the Claimant’s costs of the action to be subject to detailed assessment if not agreed.
- The Defendant to pay the Claimant’s costs of this application to be subject to detailed assessment if not agreed.
- The parties to follow the procedure set out in CPR Part 47.
- The costs of detailed assessment to be costs in the case and as assessed.