Claim No. BL-2021-000300
In the High Court of Justice
Business and Property Courts of England and Wales
Business List (ChD)
13 October 2021
The Honourable Mr Justice Mellor
Stephenson Harwood LLP
Blue Power Group SARL
UPON the hearing of the Application of Blue Power Group S.À.R.L (“Blue Power”) pursuant to CPR Part 23 and CPR Part 67 (“the CPR 67 Application”) before Mr Justice Mellor on 6 and 7 October 2021
IT IS ORDERED AND RECORDED THAT:
1. The hearing of the CPR 67 Application took place in private pursuant to CPR r.39.2(3)(c) and all records of the hearing shall remain private until further Order;
2. The Judgment delivered on 7 October 2021 was given in private pursuant to CPR r.39.2(3)(c) and shall remain private until further Order;
3. The parties shall obtain an approved transcript of the judgment and shall seek to agree what, if any, redactions are required in order for a version of the judgment to be able to be made public; and
4. If the parties are unable to agree on such redactions, they shall file concise written submissions on the specific issues on which the parties are unable to agree.
5. A copy of this Order shall be published on www.judiciary.uk in accordance with CPR r.39.2(5).
The Court provides the sealed Order to the serving party, Stephenson Harwood LLP