Claim Number: QB-2020-004661
In the High Court of Justice
King’s Bench Division
26 October 2022
Senior Master Fontaine
Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea and
UPON reading the Claimant’s Application Notice dated 10 October 2022;
AND PURSUANT to Civil Procedure Rule 21.5 and to s.11 Contempt of Court Act 1981 and Civil Procedure Rule 5.4A to 5.4D and Civil Procedure Rule 39.2(4);
IT IS ORDERED that
- All litigation is conducted through the Claimant’s litigation friend, Mr Alex Abdullah;
- There is to be substituted for all purposes of the case, in place of references to the Claimant by name, and whether orally or in writing, references to the letters SXA;
- That to the extent necessary to protect the Claimant’s identity, any other references, whether to persons or places or otherwise be adjusted appropriately, with permission to the parties to apply in default of agreement as to the manner of such adjustments;
- So far as the Claim Form, or any Judgment or Order, or any other document to which anyone might have access pursuant to CPR Rule 5.4A-D at anytime does not comply with the above, the Claimant’s solicitor has leave to file with the Court copies of such document adjusted so as to comply therein. Such copies are to be treated for all purposes as being in substitution for the relevant originals; and the originals are then to be retained by the Court in a sealed envelope marked: “not to be opened without the permission of a Judge or Master of the King’s Bench Division”.
- A non-party may not inspect or obtain the copy of any document from the court file without the permission of a Master. Any application for such permission must be made on notice to the Claimant (the court will effect service). Such file is to be retained by the court and marked “PRIVATE”.
- A non-party may not obtain any copy statement of case or other document from the court file unless it has been edited (anonymised) in accordance with this direction.
- Reporting restrictions apply as to the disclosing of any information that may lead to the subsequent identification of the parties.
- Any non-party affected by this order may apply on notice to set aside or vary this order.
- Costs in the case.
Date this 26th October 2022