Claim No. QB-2019-002925
In the High Court of Justice
King’s Bench Division
27 July 2022
Mrs Justice Yip
1. The Estate of TXT (by MXT as administrator of the estate)
3. NXT (A child, by his mother and litigation friend MXT)
Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
Before Mrs Justice Yip sitting at the Royal Courts of Justice, The Strand, London
Reporting restrictions apply as to the disclosing of any information that may lead to the subsequent identification of the Claimants. The publication of the name and addresses of the Claimants is prohibited.
Upon the Claimants making an oral application on 27th July 2022
And upon consideration of the Claimants’ Article 8 rights to respect for private and family life (in particular, that of the Third Claimant who is a child) and the Article 10 rights to freedom of expression
And pursuant to rule 39.2(4) of the Civil Procedure Rules and section 11 of the Contempt of Court Act 1981 and 5.4C and 5.4D of the Civil Procedure Rules
It is ordered that:
1) The identity of the Claimants shall not be disclosed.
2) That a non-party may not inspect or obtain a copy of any document on or from the Court file (other than this order duly anonymised as directed) without the permission of a Master. Any application for such permission must be made on notice to the Claimants and the Court will effect service. The file is to be retained by the Court and marked “anonymised.”
3) The reporting restrictions apply as to the disclosing of any information that may lead to the subsequent identification of the Claimants. The publication of the name and address of the Claimants or any member of the Claimants’ immediate family is prohibited.
4) The provisions of this Order shall not apply to:
a. Communication between the Court Funds Office and the anonymised parties or litigation friend; or
b. Communications between the Court Funds Office and/or the anonymised parties or Litigation Friend and any financial institution concerned as to the receipt or investment of such money; or
c. Records kept by the Court Funds Office or the anonymised parties or Litigation Friend or any such financial institution in relation to such money.
5) There shall be liberty to any interested party to apply to vary the terms of this Order.