Claim Number: CO/1612/2023
In The High Court Of Justice
King’s Bench Division
15 May 2023
In The Matter Of An Application Under Article 31(8) Of The Nursing And Midwifery Order 2001 To Extend An Interim Order
The Hon Mrs Justice Farbey
The Nursing and Midwifery Council
Another (A Registered Nurse)
UPON the Applicant and Respondent having agreed to the terms set out in this Order.
BY CONSENT IT IS ORDERED THAT:
- The Interim Order be extended to 4pm on 30 November 2023.
- Pursuant to CPR Rule 39.2, in any report of these proceedings, there shall be no publication of the name and address of the Respondent, nor any other particulars likely to lead to their identification. In the proceedings, the Respondent shall be anonymised and referred to as “Another (a registered nurse).”
- The Applicant shall file with the Court copies of case documents which have been anonymised and/or redacted to protect the identity of the Respondent in accordance with paragraph 2 above.
- Non-parties may not obtain any documents from the court file which have not been anonymised and/or redacted to protect the identity of the Respondent, in accordance with paragraph 2 above
- The Respondent has permission, on giving 3 days’ written notice to the Applicant, to apply to the Court to vary or discharge this order.
- Any hearing listed to take place 26 May 2023 is vacated.
- No order for costs
THE HON MRS JUSTICE FARBEY 15/05/2023