Claim number: CO/856/2023
In the High Court of Justice
King’s Bench Division
31 March 2023
Mr Nigel Cooper KC, sitting a a High Court Judge
The King on the application of
Secretary of State for the Home Department
UPON the Claimant having given birth on 07 March 2023
AND UPON the Defendant having failed to disperse the Claimant and her family earlier
AND UPON the parties have consented to an order in the terms of paragraphs 1 to 6 below
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED
- The Claimant’s application for Interim Relief is withdrawn;
- The Claimant, her partner and their three children will be moved to suitable accommodation, specifically 8 Master Roberts Close, Hounslow, TW5 0DS by 11 April 2023;
- The Claimant’s accommodation will contain all items listed as required on pages 20 to 22 of the Home Office document A Home Office Guide to living in Asylum Accommodation which is included in the Claimant’s bundle. When an item on page 22 is not present it will be provided within 21 days of the Claimant notifying Migrant Help or the Defendant that such item(s) is/are missing;
- The Defendant to pay the reasonable costs of the Claimant’s application for Interim Relief up to the point of withdrawal, on a standard basis to be assessed if not agreed;
- Costs of the judicial review reserved;
- Liberty to apply on 48 hours’ notice to the Court and other party.
- The Claimant is to notify the Court in writing by 4.30pm on Wednesday, 19 April 2023 what relief, if any, the Claimant continues to claim by way of judicial review.
- If the Defendant opposes the grant of such relief, if any, as is claimed by the Claimant pursuant to paragraph 7 above, the Defendant shall file and serve any Amended Acknowledgement of Service and/or Summary Grounds of Defence on which she wishes to rely by 4.30pm on 03 May 2023.
- Pursuant to CPR 39.2(3)(d), the Claimant shall be anonymous in these proceedings, including for the purposes of any statement of case, judgment, order or other document and shall be referred to as “XY”. In the event that the parties consider that any further directions from the Court are required in respect of this order for anonymity, the parties are to notify the Court in writing by 4.30pm on Wednesday, 19 April 2023.