Claim No: QB-2022-000798
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
QUEENS BENCH DIVISION
Senior Master Fontaine
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
UPON READING an application notice by the Claimant dated 16 March 2022 and
witness statement of the Claimant dated 15 March 2022
AND without a hearing
AND UPON consideration of the Claimant’s Article 8 right to respect for private
and family life and the Article 10 right to freedom of expression.
AND UPON IT APPEARING that non-disclosure of the identity of the Claimant is
necessary in order to protect the interests of the Claimant.
AND PURSUANT to rule 39.2(4) of the Civil Procedure Rules and section II of
the Contempt of Court Act 1981 and rules 5.4C and 5.4D of the Civil Procedure
IT IS ORDERED:-
1. That the identity of the Claimant be not disclosed.
2. That the Claimant be described in all statements of case and other
documents to be filed or served in the proceedings and in any judgment
or order in the proceedings and in any report of the proceedings by the
press or otherwise as “YSL”.
3. That the address of the Claimant be redacted in all statements of case
and other documents to be filed or served in the proceedings.
4. That in so far as necessary, any statement of case or other document
disclosing the Claimant’s name or address already filed in the
proceedings be replaced by a document describing such name or
address in anonymised form as above. The party whose statement of
case needs to be replaced under this order must serve and file a suitably
redacted statement of case.
5. That the original of any such document disclosing the name or address of
the Claimant are to be filed on the associated confidential filing section of
the court file and marked “confidential”.
6. That a non-party may not inspect or obtain a copy of any document on or
from the Court file (other than documents duly anonymised as directed)
without the permission of a Master or District Judge. Any application for
such permission must be made on notice to the Claimant.
7. That reporting restrictions apply as to the disclosing of any information
that may lead to the subsequent identification of the Claimant. The
publication of the name and address of the Claimant or of any member of
the Claimant’s immediate family is prohibited.
8. That the Defendant may apply under rule 23.10 to have this Order set
aside or varied.
9. That any non-party affected by this Order may apply on notice to all
parties to have this Order set aside or varied.