Claim Number: J03MA459
In the County Court at
19 October 2022
His Honour Judge Bird
Manchester City Council
Before His Honour Judge Bird sitting at the County Court at Manchester Civil Justice Centre, 1 Bridge Street West, Manchester, M60 9DJ
Upon hearing the solicitor for the Appellant Claimant and hearing Counsel for the Respondent Defendant
Upon the considering the Appellant’s application dated 11 August 2022 and accompanying witness evidence
And Upon the court being satisfied that pursuant CPR r 39.2(4) it is necessary to ensure that the identity of the Appellant is not disclosed in order to ensure the proper administration of justice and protect the interests of the Appellant and his children
IT IS ORDERED THAT
Warning: If you do not obey this order, you may be held in contempt of court and you may be imprisoned, fined or your assets may be seized
- The publication of any information likely to lead to the identification of the Appellant or his children is prohibited.
- This case shall be known and listed as ‘ZS v Manchester City Council’. The Appellant shall be referred to as ‘ZS’. The Appellant’s eldest child shall be referred to as ‘X’.
- Pursuant to CPR Rules 5.4C and 5.4D:
(i) A person who is not a party to the proceedings may not obtain a copy of a statement of case, judgment or order from the Court records unless the statement of case, judgment or order has been anonymised in accordance with paragraph’s 1 and 2 above.
(ii) If a person who is not a party to the proceedings applies (pursuant to CPR r.5.4C(1B) or (2)) for permission to inspect or obtain a copy of any other document or communication, such application shall be on at least 7 days’ notice to the Claimant’s solicitor.
- The Court file shall be clearly marked with the words “An anonymity order was made in this case on 13 October 2022 and any application by a non-party to inspect or obtain a copy document from this file must be dealt with in accordance with the terms of that Order.”
- Any interested party, whether or not a party to the proceedings, may apply to the Court to vary or discharge this Order, provided that any such application is made on 7 days’ notice to the parties’ solicitors.
- A copy of this order shall be published on the website of the Judiciary of England and Wales pursuant to CPR r.39.2(5). For that purpose, a court officer will send a copy of the order by email to the Judicial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No order as to costs.
Dated 13 October 2022